Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Orphan Summit VI


God answers prayers!!! Out wonderful church is sending BOTH Robert and me as delegates to the conference in Minneapolis next month! I literally did the happy dance when we got the phone call. We are so overwhelmed at God's graciousness towards us. The breakout sessions are unbelievable and we're having a real problem narrowing down which sessions to sign up for. We'd love to know if anyone else in the blog world is planning on attending. Drop me a comment and let me know if you'll be there! We'd love to meet you!

3 comments:

Heidi and Felix said...

I believe our founding boards member of UOO, the Stoesz's are going. We wanted to go, but I'm out of $ and out of vacation.

Have fun and report on your blog about your findings!

Felix

junglemama said...

How cool! What an opportunity!

ArtworkByRuth said...

God picked the right couple to go! We will be there in spirit only...God bless!