Sunday, March 22, 2009

Extended Vacation


Sorry for all the time between posts. We don't have Internet at the house currently. So guess where I'm blogging from. Go ahead.

The hospital.

<--This guy thought he could fly yesterday afternoon. Nathanael climbed a tree and attempted to jump to another tree. Yes, I said jump. He claims he's done it before (apparently without incident). Needless to say, he missed. So our journey back to Mississippi at 4am has been put on hold and I'm sitting in the family waiting room of the surgery unit. He broke it badly enough to need pins put in. Please pray for our Tarzan wanna be. And pray he stops telling the nurses that I pushed him down!

10 comments:

Tami said...

Poor guy! We'll be praying for his healing...and that you'll stop wanting to hang him up by his toes sometime soon. ;>)

Debora Hoffmann said...

Oh, my! Pins and everything. He's the bionic man now. Don't tell him that...you'll never hear the end of it. :-) I'm so sorry. Hope his pain subsides very quickly.

Nataliya said...

Oh no! Hope he'll feel better soon!

junglemama said...

Oh no! My son broke his arm falling from a tree a fe years ago! Hope he is okay!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see the fall didn't affect his sharp wit. We'll be praying for him and your return trip.

Melissa E. said...

OUCH! But in Tarzan's defense, we had to have pins put into my daughter's arm when all she did was fall off the arm of the couch!

Poor guy! I hope he will heal quickly!

Ashley said...

He sounds just like my Samuel. We haven't had any broken bones yet, but I can just see it now the things Grisha and Samuel together are going to get into. Oh my!

Poor Nathanael. I do hope he is doing okay. Boys are so much fun, aren't they?

cara said...

Are you still looking for an orphan? I would love to go adopt this little one from Reece's Rainbow but we just finished an adoption in Nov. She has physical disabilities, but doctors here could do so much for her. http://www.reecesrainbow.com/angelgirls.htm Her name is Annie and she is three. I have many more pictures of her arms and legs if you want to see them.
Cara
norbycjathotmail.com

Matthew Nasekos said...

Hey! We are coming to Picayune Easter weekend. Karina would love to see Kristina. Email us and let us know if we can meet:
Matthew@twinlakescamp.org

Unknown said...

I hope the healing is quick. How are you other than busy? Just wanted to stop in and say hi! Jen